- New Multi-Row Edit Region Type – Define a new region type with a modern UI for updating multiple rows of data and allow multiple regions on one page
- Master / Detail / Detail – Provide a wizard interface to define declarative master/detail/detail regions.
- Multiple Interactive Reports – Allow any number of Interactive Reports to be defined on a single page.
I think this is quite exciting and I can hardly wait to see it working. Theses are of course only the most important details. We will probably see a lot of other smaller things changing and improving.
I would like to add a couple of wishes to the list if not too late:
- a wizard for creating tabular forms based on collections
- a wizard for creating single record forms managed by a procedure (package)
- an additional page element feature - update session state on change
- a new page element - simple checkbox