This may sound like a joke but I think there must be something wrong here. This page APEX-Plugin.com is supposed to provide all the plugins out there. The only thing is that you need to log in before you download and that's O.K. However, I forgot my password and wanted to change it. The process is quite simple:
I click on forgot my password link.
Enter my email address.
After that I receive a unique token per email.
I enter that token and change my password.
The last thing to do is to log in with the new password.
And this is where it starts. I can't log in and nothing happens. I did write an email asking for help but except a confirmation email there was no response whatsoever.
This old example shows how to add rows to the top of the tabular form. Unfortunately this doesn't work with the new Universal Theme. In order to make it working some small changes are required. See this example on how to do it using the new Universal Theme.
Unser Training startet in knapp drei Wochen. Es ist zeit sich anzumelden. Wir (Dietmar und Denes) haben Tobias Arnhold eingeladen und er erzählt über das Thema Migration auf APEX 5.0. Tobias ist einer der wenigen Betatester von APEX 5.0 in Deutschland gewesen und hat die wertvolle Erfahrungen damit gemacht, die er mit uns teilen wird.
Unsere Themen zu APEX 5.0 sind zahlreich und vielfälltig. Wir decken fast alles wissenswertes ab:
1. Page Designer,
2. Universal Theme,
3. Dutzende von kleinen aber unbekannten Verbesserungen,
4. Interactive Reports,
6. Deprecated Features und Known-Issues,
7. Modale Dialoge,
8. Mobile Anwendungen
9. Viele weitere Themen wie Auswirkungen der neuen Features auf bestehende Komponenten:
a.Forms und Tabular Forms
b.Plugins und Dynamic Actions
The APEX team came up with a temporary fix for this issue. Please visit this forum posting for all the updates on the issue. Basically, you need to run a small function on page load. The solution is also described there.
By the way this is one of the three bugs I have discovered so far.
The problem I described here is strange. In my case and I tested it on several laptops with many browsers and multiple installations, appears to be a Universal Theme related bug and occurs in some specific constellation - in my case on Windows 8.1 running FireFox or Google Chrome (IE11 works as expected). I noticed this problem while working on the Tabular Form chapter for the new Expert APEX book. The first thought I had is that I see pink elephants because the colleagues I asked to check the issue couldn't confirm it - they were using different OS. This seems to be somehow Windows 8.1 related by I am not 100% sure. Your help would be great and if you have the same problem, please join the post and provide your input.